1. __VC__
      __VC__
      Tool everything!
    2. __VC__
      __VC__
      Shtalkey
    3. __VC__
      __VC__
      Maybe put me back on ignore instead of stalking me. That's better for your mental health. And less creepy.
    4. __VC__
      __VC__
      Hhahahahahhaaha
    5. __VC__
      __VC__
      Swiftianity - The new religion founded by a bb member that recognizes Taylor Swift as a divine being.
    6. __VC__
      __VC__
      Think you're obsession with me will ever end? It's been over two years bud.
    7. __VC__
      __VC__
      @ You requested to have @Shana's thread deleted because you prefer to obsess over me in every thread in the forum? Lame. Creep.
    8. __VC__
      __VC__
      Cubcakes was here
    9. __VC__
    10. __VC__
      __VC__
      Sexual Chocolate
    11. __VC__
    12. __VC__
      __VC__
      @ your obsession with me is really sad. Hope things get better for you bud.
    13. __VC__
      __VC__
      @ I know you don't have anything intelligent to say on topic. But you're going to post about me not being funny?
      1. __VC__
        __VC__
        I've been waiting for years for you to say something even half-intelligent, and I know better than to think you'll ever say something funny. We just don't see eye-to-eye.
        Jun 18, 2013
    14. __VC__
      __VC__
      @ I feel bad for you and hope your life gets better. Keep on keepin' on buddy.
      1. __VC__
        __VC__
        over two years later, and I'm sad to report that his obsession is still going strong and his life does not appear to have gotten any better...
        Jun 23, 2015
    15. __VC__
      __VC__
      @ You like spending time each day searching for each one of my posts and reading/rating each one? #hopeyourlifegetsbetter
    16. __VC__
      __VC__
      @ Keep obsessing over me. Just do it other threads. Nobody wants to hear about Pink in TWD thread.
    17. __VC__
      __VC__
      @ I do get a kick our of your rage tools. Funny that you waste time going to each one of my posts. Pretty pathetic buddy.
    18. __VC__
      __VC__
      @ your obsession with me might not be good for your mental state. Relax bro. Deep breaths.
      1. Sharkey likes this.
    19. Eons44
      Eons44
      Are you also religious or are you just rating all of my posts in that thread?
      1. __VC__
        __VC__
        I rated quite a few posts for one reason or another.
        Jun 21, 2012
  • About

Yes. I can answer your question. I don't see any point though. You already have a response to my response that you haven't heard yet, and I already know what your response is going to be, so what's the point?

Anything I say about action the U.S. could've taken can easily be countered with "Lol. Wrong. You're so stupid. That wouldn't have helped anything." And I can't prove any alternative course of action would've resulted in a more favorable outcome because that action wasn't taken and the outcome that would've resulted cannot be known.

At the end of the day, you don't think Obama could've taken action in Syria that would've likely resulted in a better outcome than what we are left with today without starting WWIII.

I disagree.

I'm fine with that.

Some of you think the humanitarian disaster in Syria was the best/only possible outcome, and Obama should be praised for his handling of the situation. If the same thing happened under a Republican President, the same people singing Obama's pauses would be screaming bloody murder.

Signature

Im the grammer boss

:love heart: :love heart:

You Laugh You Lose Tool Rules